Friday, November 5, 2010

Headband



Created by a few paper clips and some colorful feathers, this lovely accessory has the power to attract. I became inspired to make this feather headband because wearing a headband on your forehead seems to be the new trend now. So, I thought to myself, "Hey! I have an entire BOX of paper clips and a bag full of cute and stylish feathers at home, so why not make a cute headband to compete with the others!" If I were to ever sell these beautiful head products, I believe they would sell more than all the others out there. My reasons being that it's extremely unique, it doesn't create a strange dent from the top half of your hair to the bottom like the other leading headbands, and it was created with love :). There isn't a reason NOT to like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment